baby's first ride!
Now that we're into the new year, I've begun to make a list of everything we need for our mini. Spoiler alert: the list is long. It's confusing and even a little overwhelming navigating all the different options out there -- What is the most functional? The safest? The best value? (And even the most stylish?!) After our little cutie arrives, one of the first things he will need is a great car seat to go home in! I'm so glad we found the Mico Max 30 by Maxi-Cosi!
The Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 is one of the best infant car seats out there. I love it because it's super light (spaghetti arms over here), and very easy to use! Simplicity is important to me, because as a new mom I'm going to have enough things to figure out without having to decode some complicated device!
Besides being a superior choice in safety, the Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 is super stylish. And why shouldn't it be? After all, it's carrying your number one passenger.
Check out these stunning features for yourself!
- Lightest weight premium infant car seat in its class – only 8.2 lbs (excluding stay-in-car base) – makes it easier to carry
- Fits infants 4-30lbs (up to 32”) rear-facing
- Air Protect™ superior side impact protection to protect head
- Adjustable stay-in-car base with rebound bar
- One-click UAS installation option
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort when carrying
- Reversible Cozi-Dozi insert provides additional support for your baby’s head and neck of smaller babies
- Deodorizing and self-wicking fabric to keep baby cool
- Machine washable, dryer safe seat pad that is easy to remove without rethreading harnesses
- Extra-large canopy for better UV protection
I especially love that the fabrics are easily washable - I'm a messy eater, so I can only imagine the messes this babe will make! And the seat snaps in and out of the car base really easily, which is great for those (frequent) shopping trips! ;)
Now for the exciting part! I have partnered with Maxi-Cosi to give one lucky mama their very own Mico Max 30!! Follow me on Instagram @goldismyneutral and comment on the corresponding post with your due date for a chance to win! Feel free to tag your friends too! *Contest will be open to Canadian residents.